No appointments nessasary. Please watch the short video before your next consignment drop to see our changes in our drop policy. We are now accepting all seasons all the time.
Please check back here for any updates on how we are taking new consignment and for possible non-drop dates. Thank you for your support and patience while we get used to our new system.
We are now taking all seasons. Here is the link for our new 4Ever Consignment Checklist We are hoping this will make it easier when cleaning out your closets and playrooms.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered, laid flat, no stains, holes, tear, pilling, wrinkled or excessive wear.
- make sure all clothing is zipped, buttoned and snapped
- No dates, years, cities or personal names.
- Shoes need to be like new only, have laces and no scuffs or dirt
- We do not accept used personal items such as underwear or bras.
- Hangers will not be returned
Toys, Equipment and Furniture:
- must be clean, sanitized & have working batteries- (battery & cleaning fee will be charged)
- have ALL working parts.
- no spit up or stains and fabric seats washed.
- items with multiple pieces need to be sorted and bagged.
What items do you NOT accept?
- Most Store Brands (i.e. Garanimals, Child of Mine, Just for You, Circo)
- Boppy Loungers, Rock n Plays and other recalled items.
- Car Seats
- Breast Pumps
- Crib bedding sets
- Most Stuffed animals
- Fast food type toys
- VHS movies
- no recalls- www.cpsc.gov
How are my items priced?
We price all inventory based on condition, brand, style and demand. We reserve the right to mark down prices at any time in order to sell the merchandise.
What happens during my consignment drop?
You will sign in for your drop and accept our current policies & procedures. We will presort your items at your appointment and products deemed not sell-able will be returned immediately. Any damaged items under ($15 resale price) found after intake (i.e. stains, rips, wear) you can choose to pick up or donate at the time of each drop.
What happens to my items after the consignment period?
When items are deemed unsellable you will be contacted to pick up any items that we had originally priced over $15. Any items priced under $15 will be donated or you will be contacted to pick up according to your chose during your drop.